Learn to bake the blackest of the black cannabis brownies.
CLICK ‘SHOW MORE’ FORE RECIPE INGREDIENDS+BAKING INSTRUCTIONS
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: about 10 minutes
Serving size: 4 ounces
Yield: about 8 servings
● 1 cup MagicalButter, melted
● 4 eggs
● 3 cups organic cane sugar
● 1½ cups organic all-purpose flour
● 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
● 1 cup white chocolate chips
● 1 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
● 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
● 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, combine the MagicalButter, sugar, and vanilla. Mix in the eggs individually, beating well after each is added, until thoroughly blended.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Then, gradually stir into the wet mixture until blended.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips, and mix well. Then, pour the batter evenly into your prepared baking dish.
6. Bake on the center oven rack for 30-35 minutes.
Allow the pan to cool on a wire rack for about 5-10 minutes. Slice, serve, and enjoy your Bada Boom Brownies! Bada boom, bada bing, it’s a beautiful thing!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB!
For more , visit Herb.co:
Follow HERB on