Here’s a simple and easy spinach and pea soup with a little special added ingredient. Click on ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe ingredients and cooking instructions.
Prep time: about 30 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Serving size: 1 bowl
Yield: about 16 bowls
– 5 teaspoons Magical Olive Oil
– 1 pound frozen peas
– 2 cups chicken broth
– ¾ cup fresh spinach leaves
– 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
– 3 garlic cloves, roasted and minced
– 1 medium onion, chopped and caramelized
– 1½ teaspoons coarse salt
– ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1) Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
2) Press the Blend/Clean button, and run 1 cycle.
3) Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
4) Divide your Spinach and Pea Soup into 16 servings, garnish as desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB!
For more , visit Herb.co:
Follow HERB on